Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yaaawn

Haven't been able to update this in a while. I'm pretty tired right now, but that's not what this post's gonna be about...

Didn't finish Dominance War this year, which sucks. I blame a slow concepting phase, how I couldn't find a subject that made me really happy, and ended up free modeling, which is a lot slower. Next year, if I finalize an idea faster, and start modeling to the concept, I should be able to get further. This is how far I made it in the amount of time provided. I still wanna finish the character, but I need some time before that.



I donno the next contest I'm going to enter, we'll see. But I really want to enter another one soon, I hope someone puts one up.

1 comment:

Pirate Trish said...

post new stuff damnit

and look at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5CH_y_AuxI

just wait for it to go to crazytown of omfg what happened